Tsain-Ko Development Corporation (TKDC) is the Economic Development Arm of the shíshálh Nation. We have a proud mandate to create jobs for the community through sustainable and profitable business opportunities. We are currently seeking a talented and creative Executive Operations Administrator (EOA) to join our team of highly motivated professionals.
Are you passionate about the economic development of your community, customer service and keeping our business organized and functioning smoothly?
Do you want the opportunity to provide your skills, talents and energy to an organization that will allow you to learn, grow, and develop?
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Operations Administrator (EOA) is crucial in the effective and efficient operations of TKDC. The EOA oversees the efficient day-to-day functioning of the office, tenant relations and all administrative support services. Essential to the role is coordinating the flow of information through the organization, providing administrative support by prioritizing items and issues as they arise for the attention of the CEO, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of administrative services, following up on issues requiring action, and establishing and maintaining office efficiency.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support that respects confidentiality and ensures that administrative matters are organized and dealt with in a professional manner
- Coordinates meetings ensuring well-defined and timely agendas, identification of and notification to interested parties, compilation of background information and supporting materials, and preparation of packages/summary documents to assist in decision making and meeting facilitation
- Produces well-designed and accurate reports, correspondence, presentation materials, spreadsheets, memos, etc. Creates, maintains, and updates various computer databases and files as appropriate
- Undertakes the duties of a Corporate Secretary for Board and Committee meetings, including minute taking under Robert’s Rules of Order
- Responsible for property management duties, with the expectation for on-call availability
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Senior secondary graduation, formal courses in computers and writing skills, a minimum typing speed of 60 w.p.m., three year’s administrative experience and a sound knowledge of MS Office
- Desired traits and qualities include: a team player, analytic and organizational abilities, a customer service focus, diplomacy, good listening skills, initiative and flexibility vis-à-vis shifting priorities
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity and an understanding of the strong community ties and values that respect the shíshálh culture, tradition, and beliefs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as clients, partners, and outside vendors
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Use of own reliable vehicle and safe driving record.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please respond with a résumé and covering letter, which outlines your interest in the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 24, 2017.